(Q) Why to choose Broadcast2world?
(A) Broadcast2world has a one point agenda, i.e. to provide best quality animated videos at most affordable price. We have produced 800 videos in last 3 years. Though that speaks volume about the capacity and capability of our production team, we have never compromised on quality and always put customers best interest above all else. Our quality of work speaks about our attitude.
(Q) How to get started?
Its a simple 3 step process :
1. Go to our packages page
2. Choose the package which suits you best and click select package
3. Fill in your information in the form and click submit
(Q) How the whole process work?
After you have made the initial 50% deposit we follow the process below :
1. You would be required to fill in the project questionnaire received from us.
2. Script Stage : We’ll pick your brains from the project questionnaire and work on the award winning script for your video.
3. Voiceover Stage: We’ll give you options for voiceover based on your package and a voiceover questionnaire to be filled which will help the artist to deliver voiceover as per your requirement.
4. Storyboard Stage : Based on the script we’ll research out on the style your video demands and sketch a detailed storyboard which gives you the first insight on your video. This would be pencil sketches showing you the transitions and movements between the scenes.
5. Graphics Stage : The storyboard is converted into the computers graphics showing you the colours and themes for your video.
6. Production Stage : Based on storyboard we add life to the graphics by animating them
7. Celebration Stage : This is when YOU as client is happy with the final video
(Q) How much time will it take to finish my video?
(A) It depends on the package you choose and duration of the video. It takes minimum 23 days to 45 days max, depending on your requirements and communication with us.
(Q) What are the payment terms?
(A) A 50% deposit is required before starting the project and remaining 50% is made after the video is complete with your satisfaction. In case the duration of the video is more than agreed, extra charges are based on pro data basis as per your package.
(Q) How much involvement is required from the client side?
(A) You just need to fill the project questionnaire and pay the initial deposit, rest is our responsibility. Your account manager keeps you updated during the process and takes your feedback at important milestones to make sure we are moving in the right direction.
(Q) What are the modes of Payment?
2. Wire Transfer
3. Credit Card
4. Cheque (for domestic client)
(Q) What is the definition of revision?
(A) As per your package selection your number of revision is fixed, revision means the number of times you can request changes. For e.g. you have selected Motion Plus, so at each stage script, voiceover etc. you are allowed to make any changes you want three times. But remember you cannot go back and make changes to parts you have already finalized with the account manager.
(Q) What all languages you can deliver the videos?
(A) We have produced videos in all the major languages like English, Spanish, French, Finnish, German, Chinese etc. But there are extra charges applicable as per the requirement.
(Q) Do you work with all the countries?
(A) Yes, we have clients across the globe and our standard processes have given us success in delivering quality irrespective of geographical boundaries.
(Q) Do you deliver source files after the completion of the project?
(A) Yes, on request we deliver source files of Adobe After Effects format for clients who have taken Motion Plus or Motion Ultimate package.
(Q) What is the process for cancellation?
(A) You can cancel your project at any stage. You have to pay for the stages which was worked upon and approved by you.
(Q) What formats do you deliver?
(A) We can deliver any formats as required, but as per the industry standard we deliver WMV format as it is universally accepted by all the websites.
(Q) How do we communicate during the process?
(A) Once the process starts you will be contacted by the account manager, who keeps you updated with the progress via mail, and if required call can be scheduled on skype or mobile.
(Q) Do I have the option to request for a call during the process?
(A) Yes. We could arrange the call for you with our team as required.
(Q) What is the turnaround time to provide feedback?
(A) We allocate dedicated resources to each project, so for timely delivery we require the feedback in one business day, otherwise it gets difficult to stick to the delivery time as promised in the packages.